Hard money lenders offer underwriting flexibility so you can move forward with your property investment deal. They can also assist you to measure your deal’s profitability so you can have a clearer picture of your ROI.
Private money lenders are a great solution when you want to invest in a property and you’re looking for a loan with a short-term commitment. You can get full funding for your property project in a few days to close the deal as fast as possible.
If you want to get a hard money loan you should keep in mind that the loan amounts can be fixed or can vary depending on the LTV, LTR or ARV.
Orlando is a top place to invest in real estate due to its numerous tourist destinations. It’s part of Orange County and has a population of 287,442 residents.
It’s known for top locations that residents and tourists enjoy like:
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Universal Orlando
- Walt Disney World
- Mennello Museum of American Art
- Airport Lakes Park
- Big Tree Park
Local residents’ education levels stats are:
90.4% have a high school diploma or higher and 38.1% have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
Other relevant facts:
- Per capita income is $32,085 and the recent job growth rate was 3.91%, one of the highest in Florida.
- In the real estate market in Orlando, the median home value is $217,084 and the average rent per month is $1,533.
Housing Assistance Programs
The City has some programs to help local residents with their homes, these are some of them:
- Down Payment Assistance
- Housing Rehabilitation Program
- Property Energy Improvements
- Historic Preservation Property Tax Exemption
Business Incentive Programs
Orlando also provides a variety of opportunities for local businesses, some of the programs include:
- Small Business Façade, Site Improvement and Adaptive Reuse Program
- Business Assistance Program
- Not-for-Profit Impact Fee Assistance Program
- Transportation Impact Fee Waiver
- Impact Fee Payment Plan
- Targeted Site Revitalization Pilot Program
- Downtown Commercial & Residential Building Improvement Program
- Creative Village
- SODO Neighborhood Improvement District
Hard money lenders in Orlando, Florida are just a call away to assist you in the funding of your new property deal. These are some of them: