A fast and painless closing process, without income or personal qualifying requirements, are some of the things you can expect from a hard money lender. You can agree on a short or long-term loan depending on your needs and goals.
Hard money loans are easy to access in record time, that’s why this is the go-to solution for many real estate investors. You can have funding for commercial or residential property deals and even loans for small businesses with private lenders who offer terms you’ll feel safe working with.
A good place with an active real estate market is Weston which is located in Broward County and is known for the Weston Town Center, a unique shopping center. The city has a population of 71,166 residents and a per capita income of $46,492 with a job growth of 1.87%.
The culture in Weston is very active and well-preserved thanks to the Arts Council of Greater Weston.
You can find homes for sale in Weston with a median value of $655,135 and an average of $3,515 per month if you want to rent.
The City of Weston has some housing programs for its local residents which are the following:
Homebuyer Purchase Assistance Program
This program offers a loan with a maximum amount of $80,000.
Minor Home Repair Assistance
The loan is offered for a maximum of $40,000, 0% interest in a 10-year term. It covers:
- Roof repair or replacement
- Electrical upgrades and smoke detectors
- Window replacement with impact windows
- Insulation installation
- Doors replaced with hurricane resistant doors
- HVAC/air conditioning replacement or upgrades
This program also offers a loan of up to $40,000, with 0% interest and a 10-year term. It focuses on:
- Life safety improvements
- Households with a member who has a disabling condition
- Widen doorways to accommodate wheelchairs
- Removal of interior and exterior accessibility and mobility barriers
- Bathroom and kitchen renovations (change cabinet doors and plumbing hardware)
We have a list of some of the best hard money lenders in Weston, Florida with different loan programs and loan to value (LTV) rates, check them out below.