Many hard money lenders can be specialized in one type of loan, like fix and flip loans. While others can require that the property meets some criteria in order to get approval. For example, some of them can be a specific location (city, county or state) or a specific type of property (a condo, single-family house).
However, you’ll always find a variety of hard money lenders with loan programs that adapt easily to every situation you might find yourself in when looking to close a property deal. All you need as collateral is the property itself and if the deal has low risk and secures a profit, then you’ll get the funding approval in a few days.
One of the most attractive and helpful aspects of hard money loans is the closing speed. You can have full funding in a matter of days instead of months like usually happens with conventional banks
In the City of Pembroke Pines, you can find hard money lenders that are flexible with their requirements so you can have access to a loan program.
This city has a population of 173,591 residents and is located in Broward County.
Some other key facts about the city are:
- Pembroke Pines has been recognized by the Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance as a Platinum Permitting City.
- Job growth is around 1.87% and the per capita income is $31,919
- Some famous places in the city are Fletcher Park Arts & Cultural Center, Pembroke Pines Theatre of Performing Arts (PPTOPA), and The Shops at Pembroke Gardens.
- Education stats show that 93.1% of residents are High School grads or higher and 33.9% have a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
The median home value is $345,801 in the real estate market and the average rent per month is $2,516.
The City of Pembroke Pines also offers some housing programs that include:
- Minor Home Rehabilitation
- Purchase / Down Payment Assistance
- Emergency Rent, Mortgage and Utility Assistance
- Housing Counseling
A hard money loan can help you close a deal to invest in a property in Pembroke Pines faster than other financial institutions, that’s why we listed some private money lenders that are ready to help you out.